Warning! Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine product. We don’t own and resell this product, we got this from a free source. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. We request you to buy a genuine product.
Download Comeback Kid v1.1.2 [WiN-MAC]
A delay worth waiting for.
Comeback Kid is an intuitive delay plugin that lets your sounds return as a better version of themselves — loaded with character and analog flavor.
The effect lay-out is inspired by the creative workflow of hardware. There are no sub-menus or hidden features. Just an ultra-flexible delay engine — along with 14 ‘flavor knobs’ to add sonic goodness to your wet signal.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
Tempo-sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
Free mode: 0.01 ms – 2500 ms.
ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR DELAY:
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: A pair of juicy, analog modeled*, filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: A custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital delays.
- Tape: Analog-modeled tape saturation algorithm.
- Swirl: Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect.
- Sauce: Algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widening algorithm, utilizing the HAAS effect.
- Ping-Pong: A classic stereo delay trick.
- Richer: Pitch-shifting algorithm, creating a lush and wide delay response.
- Pan: Wet signal panning tool.
- Mono: Wet signal mono-maker.
- Ducker: Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Destiny: Subtle randomization algorithm, creating a more human delay feel.