Warning! Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine product. We don’t own and resell this product, we got this from a free source. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. We request you to buy a genuine product.
Fuse Audio Labs bundle 2022.9 CE-V.R
Team V.R | 23 September 2022 | 120 MB
Fuse Audio Labs was founded in 2017 by Reimund Dratwa who has an experience of many years working for different big names in the audio business during which he created dozens of renowned analog modeling titles. It was initially intended as an engineering company that works for various partners, but it soon became apparent that it could also serve as a channel for our own ideas and allow us to pursue our vision. The same expertise that went into the aforementioned products goes into everything that we create.
The VCL-373 is a recreation of an early 60s broadcasting compressor. It includes a faithful emulation of the audio circuitry and adds some convenient features in the digital domain.
The F-59 is a recreation of the late ’50s classic that set the course for decades of guitar amplification technology. A cab emulation and a linear level control have been added for more versatility.
The TCS-68 was made to pay homage to one of the most iconic cassette tape based 8-track recorders including a faithful recreation of the preamp, the tape system and the EQ.
The Bucket-500 is an authentic emulation of a bucket brigade (BBD) based analog delay circuit with some convenient features added in the digital domain.
The VCL-4 is a faithful emulation of the op amp based successor of the classic late 60s opto leveler. Unintrusive to extreme opto compression with switchable ratio.
- Bucket-500 v2.3.0 – Analog Delay
- Dozer-Drive v2.3.0 – Dual Drivology Pedal
- DrumsSSX v2.3.0 – Drum Remixer
- F-59 v2.3.0 – Classic Guitar Amp
- Flywheel v2.3.0 – Reel-To-Reel Tape
- RS-W2395C v2.3.0 – FREE Neo Classic Baxandall EQ
- TCS-68 v2.3.0 – Cassette Tape Channel
- VCL-25A v2.3.0 – Vintage Vari-MU Leveler
- VCL-373 v2.3.0 – Vintage Comp/Limiter
- VCL-4 v2.3.0 – Vintage Opto Leveler
- VCL-515 v2.3.0 – Vintage Vari MU Limiter
- VCL-864U v2.3.0 – Tube Limiter
- VCS-1 v2.3.0 – All-In One Channel Strip
- VPB-Bundle v2.3.0 – Virtual Pedal Board Bundle
- VPRE-2C v2.3.0 – Vintage Tube Amplifier
- VPRE-31A v2.3.0 – Vintage Germanium Preamp
- VPRE-376 v2.3.0 – Vintage Preamp
- VPRE-562A v2.3.0 – Vintage Tube Amplifier
- VQA-154 v2.3.0 – American Vintage EQ
- VQP-258A & VQP-259A bundle v2.3.0 – Vintage Passive EQ
- VREV-140 v2.3.0 – Vintage Plate Reverb
- VREV-305 v1.0.0 – Twelve-Spring Reverb
- VREV-666 v2.3.0 – FREE Spring Reverb
bonus developed by Fuse Audio Labs & sold through the Plugin Alliance:
- elysia Phil’s Cascade v1.2.0 – Philips Tube FX
- NEOLD BIG AL v1.1.0 – Saturator
- NEOLD U17 v1.0.0 – Allgemeine Telefon-Fabrik Compressor
- NEOLD V76U73 v1.1.0 – Telefunken Tube Preamps & Compressor
- NEOLD WARBLE v1.1.0 – Vintage Tape Modulation