Warning! Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine product. We don’t own and resell this product, we got this from a free source. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. We request you to buy a genuine product.
Team NeBULA | 24.09.2022 | 4MB | Windows
|System Requirements||macOS 10.15, 11 & 12 | Intel & M1|
FIND THE KEY OF YOUR LOOPS, REMIXES, AND SONG IDEAS WITH TONIC BY ZPLANE.
Use the AI-powered music theory plugin to find the scales and chords that work with your music.
Put the TONIC plugin on any audio track and hit play in your DAW. TONIC will analyse the sound in real time and present you with up to three suggested keys with a graphical representation showing the confidence level. Fold out the keys panel and try out notes and chords for the suggested keys to find the perfect fit.
Add bass, melody or harmony to your tracks with ease when knowing the key, scale and chords that work well with your recordings and samples.
- Detect the key in any audio recording.
- Explore the compatible notes and chords with the fold-out Keyboard View.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Reference tuning detection for recordings that deviate from A440.
- Offline mode – detect the key before loading audio files into samplers.
- Native compatibility with both Intel and M1 Macs.
Mono and Stereo operation
macOS 10.15, 11 & 12 | Intel & M1