Cherry Audio Miniverse v184.108.40.206-R2R
Warning! Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine product. We don’t own and resell this product, we got this from a free source. Developers/creator/maker made it with difficulty. We request you to buy a genuine product.
|Format||VST3, VST2, AAX|
|System Requirements||Windows 10 and above|
|Bit depth||64bit, 86bit|
The Big Bang of Synths
Miniverse (formerly Minimode) is a painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers. Introduced in 1971, no other instrument is more associated with the word “synthesizer” – it’s perhaps the best-known and loved analog synthesizer ever made. Though its innards weren’t identical to the massive modular synths, it shared the thick, juicy, “fat” analog sound that remains unchallenged 50 years later! It set the standard for future synthesizers, inspired whole new genres of music, and defined the sound of artists as diverse as Kraftwerk, Herbie Hancock, Rick Wakeman, Pink Floyd, Parliament, Gary Numan, and countless others.
And now, with Cherry Audio Miniverse, it’s your turn!
Miniverse was conceived as the ultimate tribute to the original instrument. We focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity. In association with DSP master and frequent collaborator Mark Barton (MRB), we studied and measured every nuance, every curve, and every response of the audio. Even the Miniverse interface is a meticulous recreation of the original, from the maple cabinet and textured surface to the unmistakable “Cosmo” knobs and switches. We avoided the temptation to add extra features, such as additional LFOs or effects, which might distract from the spirit and vibe of the classic model. Instead, Miniverse portrays the pure, raw, powerful sound and feel of the classic original.
Download Via Magnet Link
- Faithful virtual analog emulation of the legendary hardware
- All features of the original in a realistic interface exactly as the original
- Three oscillators with triangle, sawtooth-triangular, ramp sawtooth, square, wide rectangular, and narrow rectangular waveforms
- Classic four-pole, 24dB/octave ladder filter
- Feedback and Sidechain, replicating the original instrument’s External Input function with super accurately replicated overdrive characteristics
- Fully programmable with over 250 factory preset patches created by pro sound designers
- Monophonic and polyphonic modes: 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 voices
- Pitch Bend Range settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 22, 24 semitones
- Superbly accurate modeling of inherent oscillator mixer and VCA overdrive characteristics
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) support for expressive performances using MPE-compatible controllers
- Complete MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls, with easy-to-use MIDI learn
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- Cherry Audio’s acclaimed Focus zoom-in feature
- Highly optimized coding for optimal performance with ultra-low CPU load
- User-adjustable oversampling control